Saturday, July 19, 2008

More cores got poured today... more pouring tomorrow

Coming down our driveway:
Several cores in the west wall got poured yesterday before the batteries on my drill/mixer went dead. We'll be ready to start the bond beam soon. Late Saturday afternoon David Musser is coming by to help me lift and set (in glue) the lintels over the three windows to the left of the front door... the lintels that go over the door and the dining room window aren't ready to be bridged yet.
This is a sunset from our duplex's back deck... ain't Tennessee beeee-u-tiful!?
Call 911 and get my Granddaddy on the phone!?... he wouldn't make me eat these yucky things that are good for me!

1 comment:

gnome-honey said...

I'm building with a little bit different material, but seem to be traveling down the same path. The concrete pours for my project are much more elaborate, in part because of a second story. My material allows me to route electrical lines deep enough so that conduit isn't required. Seems like yours would, also. Why was conduit required?

Check out my blog at dewattohouse.blogspot.com

Mark