Monday, June 2, 2008

It's beginning to feel alot like... a house

The day started on a sour note... nothing seemed to be going right... then things settled down and I got on a roll. By the end of the day I ended up getting quite a bit done. Here's the inside of the east wall 6 courses high... half way... hallelujah!I also turned the corner and got started on this end of the north wall. The wall is not perfect but it's still going to be a "very, very fine house."
Here's an unashamedly gratuitous picture of my 6 month old grandson, Ethan... messy eater but REALLY cute, huh!?

2 comments:

Kayla said...

OK, I want more pics of the babe! Forget about the house pics anymore. LOL

Actually the house is looking great. I've been "watching" with fascination!

(I come by way of Alexis on MrsS!)

Rebecca said...

Your granson is darling :) I have enjoyed watching your progress on the house so far! You are indeed building a very fine house!!

Becca_Anne from Mrs S :)