Saturday, May 31, 2008

Got the door on the storage building

Another day another dollar... errr another course on the east wall (#5). Alexis and her Mama were here all day today helping me. They got the site picked up and the storage building cleaned out while keeping me in energy drinks and water. I'm getting stronger and was able to work almost 8 hours today although both Alexis and I feel like dish rags as a result. We came back after I got cleaned up and had a pizza picnic on the slab savoring the moment in the woods on our land... thank you, Lord!
David Musser came and helped today and we got the storage building finished except for some trim and a paint job. Alexis and her Mama will start painting it white on Monday. Tomorrow we start moving "stuff" from our Monteagle storage facility to our new storage building now that it is secure.

No comments: