Wednesday, June 18, 2008

7th course west wall & Alexis' square foot garden

Same song, second verse (43rd verse)... check for level... rasp where necessary... cut and fit and bore 3" hole in blocks... mix adhesive... position and lay block. The 7th course on the west wall is complete so UP, UP we go:
This is Alexis' square foot garden area with 2 "earth boxes" (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, strawberries & assorted herbs):Here is a clever way to grow tomatoes that Alexis read about... grow your tomatoes by hanging them upside down in 5 gallon buckets... no need to worry about staking up the tomatoes... gravity takes over... "it's the law:"I'm only two months late so I'm sure the Mennonite truss guy thought I was just blowing smoke about my order but I set a date certain yesterday for the roof trusses to be delivered (1 July 2008... YES... 2008!).

No comments: