Friday, August 15, 2008

More loose ends...

I got the dining room window frame secured today as well as fixing the 1/4" error I made yesterday with the front door frame. I still need to get some really good anchor bolts to hold the inside 2" X 6" firmly in place. It's going to look good with a roof, huh!?... SOON!

I got this jagged wall sawed off even today. The wooden south wall will be bolted to this short wall and to the one like it at the end of the east wall.
The job site is pretty much a mess... I'm almost embarrassed to include this picture until I get it picked up and cleaned up. Today I also re-positioned & and re-set the scaffolding in preparation for putting the trusses up next week (note how level my wall is... YEAH!).

On a lighter note... I love this Gary Larson cartoon... what goes on in this guy's head!?

No comments: