Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We passed the electrical rough-in inspection!

As the blue sticker attests... we passed our rough-in electrical inspection this afternoon. I do have to run one more circuit for the ignition on the tankless hot water heater but that will only take about 10 minutes. The good part is that we can start putting up the tin ceiling tomorrow. In the meantime I've got to run some "black iron" (pipe) for the propane cook stove in the kitchen. I have to do it myself because the propane guy can't get here until November 13th and that will delay the ceiling installation unless I do it myself. Here is a picture of the sticker that says we passed.
While I was waiting on the inspector to arrive, I decided to suck it up and glue the CPVC pipes together... it had to be done and I have been putting it off for no good reason. Nevertheless I got about 85% of the pipes glued when I ran out of several fittings (I'll pick them up tomorrow when I buy the black iron).
Finally GLUED:
I also finished gluing on the styrofoam trim around the windows getting them ready for the stucco (I will remove the 2' X 4' under the window soon). I still have to trim out the the front door and add styrofoam trim for the stucco but I'll do that in a day or two.

No comments: