Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Insulation... complete

John Fitzsimmons came back this morning and finished blowing the cellulose insulation... another milestone! Next we'll install the wood stove (the boys will appreciate that with it in the twenties tonight), do some more sheet rocking and if we can figure out how to stain the floors with the dogs living in the house, we'll put down the chicory stain. After John left, Alexis and I cleaned up and went to the dump. Here are some pictures of our clean(er) house:
Looking into the master bath from the master bedroom:
Looking into the kitchen (and down the hall... office to the right) from the dining room:Looking into the office from the dining room (Baxter in the foreground):The master bedroom... CLEAN!:I have been dreading finishing up the stapling of the ceiling because I'll have to be up and down a ladder all day which KILLS my foot... but I think I've come up with a way that won't be as hard... stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's really looking beautiful, Davis!