Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long time... no see...

Forgive me for being negligent in keeping up with our house building progress. We spent our first night in the house on the 20th of December (2008)... so in effect we have been here for 60 days. As I tell people most of the major stuff is finished but there are literally 1,000s of things left to be done... from window trim to sheet rock finishing to floor stain to stuccoing the outside block, etc., etc. We do love living here though in spite of having to "camp out." Over the next few days I'll begin to update you on some of the things that we have gotten accomplished. The kitchen - with the exception of staining the floor - is pretty much finished. Here are two shots:

And here are a couple of recent pictures of my beautiful grandson Ethan:

If you would like to see the blog I'm doing for Ethan as my legacy to him, check it out here.

No comments: